Emotions are very powerful and exciting circumstances for individuals.
They come with throbbing pulsations and we unconsciously attend to them; sometimes with tears and sometimes with heartfelt laughter’s. Emotion is like music. With the right strike and perfect note emotions can tear us apart, excite our hearts, palpitate our pulses and make us feel all the feelings to its extremes!
For the weak, emotions can be like a rheumatism spreading in their body! It rheumatics their hearts causing them to feel an enormous exertion. it wears off all their limbs and shuns their vitality. It creates an astonishing pain, leaving you with clenched wrists or paralyzed muscles. You rub your knees but your internal economy of stability has been left baseless and shattered! Your wholeness has been wounded.
Whilst for the strong, they selectively choose their best defense mechanism against the emotion and some how absorb the condition. Though sometimes it can become a disease and it infests them with full strength. Eruptions of moods, rashes of sensitivity and watery eyes makes them feel incompetent. Destroying their self. However, getting back to the normalcy of life is a neuralgic bliss while some succumb.
Weak or Strong; emotions are conditions every one goes through! Call it a disease or a simple moment, it can either destroy you or make your life a bliss. Sometimes it inflicts so much pain that it travels from your fingers to your toes, wandering down from your shoulder and making its place into your stomach. For some it finally rests in the stomach, but for others its just a start for a new organic disease.
What is to realize; is that, pain comes like the morning sun rising from its side of sky but it even sets down at night. Everything has its highs and lows. Tides rise and drop. The flowers bloom open from their nesting cocoons. The stars come and go. Tears flow down. The rivers fill up. The clouds have their rains drizzled down. The storms burst and calm down. And So should We!
When You Just Don’t Know..
One of the best feelings of life is when you see some one use your whole blog as their facebook status!
People come into your blog for some wild reason, check things out, nothing interesting and just exit. While some come and hope to see more and more of your work. While bloggers have their own season of emotions, and you never know when they spill it out into the perfect symphony of words! And when the bloggers do figure out what and how to write the best blog; it is all what they need.
But what usually interests me is when people do not like (From what I mean like, is by clicking the like button) your pictures on facebook or your status or your blog; even though they like it (From this like I mean from the heart)! So hence whats the issue, in simply liking by using the button.
So from a little survey I noticed that people who dont click like could be people with low self-esteem, depression or people who think that others might not be liking them enough, people who like to live in their belief of negativity, people who have a low positive self-image of themselves, jealousy, or maybe seriously that stuff you posted is not worthy of even a single like !
While some think and are convinced that they should not like anyone because there is no one else like them.
Hence, while you do not get those clicking likes on your things on the social media, do not feel upset just carry on because where your heart is, is where your heart is.
And finally some people would be thinking why the tittle and the content has nothing in common. Well then that’s because to gain the attention… Get a catchy tittle!
That be the original blog.. http://wp.me/p2FVu6-5O
I am love searching for DIYs and it had become an interest in trying to do them at home. And finally I decided that I should let my little creativity monster to see some day light!
Initially I thought all these things I see, on which people do their DIYs, are hardly available at my place, where do I get a lump sum amount of bulbs or buttons. It wasn’t until yesterday I realized that my mom was segregating old mugs, and that when the idea clicked in!
I decided to give it a go and it worked!
It’s really easy, quick, and you only need literally a couple of things, plus just a little bit of creativity in those grey cells !
I have seen people use sharpie to write on mugs, but I used some paint and brush.
I used just two colors : orange and black
The reason so it would look like a set… And you just have to analyse the cup, if it has some prints, and try to follow it.
You can see the before and after look of the mug!
My First Ever Vanilla Custard Tart…
It was not much of a hard task, but the only thing I found a bit of a task was making the crust thin. But nevertheless it is an easy recipe, which just requires some amount of practice.
Ingredients For The Tart
- 200 grams of flour
- 100 grams of unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of custard powder
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (for taste)
Ingredients For The Custard
- Any Vanilla Custard Powder (I Used Rafhan Vanilla Custard Powder) and follow the instructions on the packet
- Cocoa Powder
- Waffle or Biscuits
- Mix all the dry ingredients -Flour, salt, sugar and custard powder, together properly. Make sure they are mixed evenly, as usually we just ignore mixing the dry ingredients.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla extract and water and kneed well.
- When it forms a soft dough, wrap it in a clingfilm and leave it to chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, in a round shape.
- Make sure the dough is not thick but is thin.
- Butter the inside of a baking pan.
- Carefully pick the dough and place it inside the baking pan.
- Prick the dough with a fork.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Bake the dough for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, start making the custard as per the instructions on the custard packet.
- Leave it to cool for atleast 15 – 20 minutes.
- By then the dough would be baked.
- Carefully pour the custard into the tart and refrigerate it
- Or take the crust out on to a serving dish and then pour the custard into the tart, as it would impossible to cut the tarts for the baking pan.
- Refrigerate it till it sets.
- I used a watermelon cutter to make equals cuts of the tart. You could just simply cut them into four pieces and then half each piece again.
- By using a net sprinkle cocoa powder a little on the tarts and then place a biscuit over each!
- And enjoy 🙂